DON’T BE SHAKEN
2 THESSALONIANS 2
When this corona first hit many were shaken including Christians. And yet the word of the Lord tell us don’t be shaken.
So many had their faith shaken, where they stood with God, I heard more people declare, we got to do more, pray more, give more, be more of a light and on and on, MY QUESTION?, SO DOES THAT MEAN JESUS GOT SHAKEN, YOU QUESTIONED YOUR FAITH, DON’T BE SHAKEN NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, WHAT COME DOWN, JESUS IS LORD!
2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 ESV
“Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers, not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.”
2 Thessalonians 2:2 CSB “not to be easily upset or troubled, either by a prophecy or by a message or by a letter supposedly from us, alleging that the day of the Lord has come.”
- We Trust in our God - We Will Not Be Shaken
- We Trust That Our God is for Us - We Will Not Be Shaken - Romans 8
- We Trust His Unfailing Love - We Will Not Be Shaken
- We Trust Him When the Battles Rage - We Will Not Be Shaken
- Our God Is Stronger - Jesus can do all things
- Let’s call on his name - We will not be shaken!